Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tiny Mr. M.

I've been staying home mostly full-time with Little Mama since she was born. I've loved almost every minute of it, but it has been very challenging. Currently I'm working a part-time gig at a community agency that provides early childhood education. I work in the administrative office as an Admin. Assistant. Its been fun to employ my mind in things that don't have to do with a tiny tot all the time, but I can't help feeling a longing to be with Little Mama. I can't imagine working full time, and I've always known that this part-time job was a temporary arrangement. The goal is for me to be a full-time stay at home mama, and it appears that come the end of this month my wishes will come true. 

For one, Little Mama needs her mami to be home with her and the second reason: This Mama is expecting a Tiny Mr. M.! Due date is somewhere around the third week of September. 


Our plan was for me to stop working at the end of June, and enjoy the last two months of being a parent to only one child before the second graces us with his presence. But our agency gave me an unexpected surprise when it was announced that there would be a major restructuring and they would be shutting down our office. Bam! Instant stay at home status :) Love it! 

Don't get me wrong, it's going to be a bit of a stretch financially, but I'm confident that everything will work out well. If nothing, being financially stretched will help us be better spenders! (at least that's my hope, people! But I have been wrong in the past so we will see how it all pans out).

So this Tiny Mr. M. is gonna join us in Septemeber, and we couldn't be more excited. 

I've been taking a few weekly belly update photos, enjoy:







I am beyond the moon that I get to be a mama to both a girl and a boy. I've already been looking for creative little boy outfit inspiration. The last thing I want my little mr. to be wearing is t-shirt and sweats all the time. Its going to be hard to resist some of the cuteness I've found lately.

So a new adventure begins! Oh, its gonna be a fun one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment