Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Awaiting a Special Package

A special package is on its way, that's what an email says anyway. 
Mr. M. decided it was time for me to say good-bye to my little brick of a cell phone and get a "smart phone" (and I reluctantly agreed). I'm not opposed to technology, don't get me wrong. I love all the conveniences it brings, but sometimes I'm afraid I get too hooked.



by the way the iced coffee recipe is from A Beautiful Mess, you have to try it.


Little Mama loves to play with the brick

I used to have a blackberry (back when they were something special), then some HP phone that I can't even remember the name of, and then an Android. I think that year I changed phones about five times. But after a while I got too caught up on who was messaging me, who wasn't, what social network I had or hadn't updated, what website I needed or didn't need to view to get to somewhere I was going. Now I've had my LG (with a full keyboard, my fave feature)for a little over two years. But it looks like its time to let it go. 
The other issue I have with these "smart phones" is the extra charge for data plans. Come on, I already pay like $60 for internet at home, you want me to pay $30 more so I can have it on my phone? Maybe I'm cheap or maybe I'm just afraid I will love this little device too much (Mr. M. got me an iPad for mother's day and some might say she is my second child). Either way, that little iPhone is on its way and it should be here TODAY!


What little conveniences do you resist or can't get enough of?


XO,
Silvia

2 comments:

  1. I resisted getting any smart phones for a long time... I had a blackberry for work and hated it. Then my husband came home with new iPhones and I have been in love ever since. Happy new phone to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have definitely been enjoying it. I've become addicted to Instagram. I take a million pictures. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete